What are the benefits of neem leaves? Neem leaves contain some organic chemicals that aid blood sugar reduction kills bacteria, heal ulcers, and fight against plaque from forming in your mouth. Neem has been analyzed to exhibit antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant, antimalaria, anti-inflammatory, anticarcinogenic, and antimutagenic properties. Today am going to discuss what are the benefits of neem leaves?
1. Cardiac Problems: Neem leaves when Infused in HOT water can be taken to remove harmful sugars and toxins from your blood, it also dilates blood vessels, improves blood circulation, and balances heart pumping rates.
2. High Blood Pressure: It relieves unstable heartbeats and balances blood pressure. Research shows that the intravenous administration of neem leaf alcohol extract relatively reduces blood pressure.
3. For Treating Eczema: You can get some dried leaves of neem, make sure they are burnt on red hot charcoal, and cover them to cure your eczema.
4 Pesticides/Insecticide: Pound a few handfuls of neem seeds, add water, mash and filter out the solution with a clean sieve. Use to spray your crops on your farm.
5. It Is Used As a Contraceptive: Neem is a known natural contraceptive, it blocks spermatogenesis(the production of sperm cells) without affecting the production of testosterone. It is thus believed to be an ideal contraceptive for birth control as it is natural, available, nontoxic, and affordable to almost all. Neem oil can be used as a spermicide. It’s applied deep in the vagina ( intravaginally ) before sexual intercourse. It kills sperms
and prevent pregnancy if you are not ready to carry a child.
6. Cancers: Leaves of neem are very rich in antioxidants. This helps in preventing
cancers and also use against developing cancers.
7. Digestion: Take teas of neem leaves or neem barks to treat digestive
8. Typhoid & Malaria: Neem leaves tea is an effective cure for
9. Blood Purification, Circulation, and Enhancement. Neem leaves
tea is just an excellent extract for blood purification.
10. Beautiful & Glowing Skin: Regular use of the paste of neem leaves or rubbing neem oil can keep your skin glowing. You can Add turmeric which gives better results and adding cucumbers makes the results better. ALWAYS APPLY ON
FACE WHEN GOING TO SLEEP. This mixture of leaves, turmeric, and cucumber can also be used for skin whitening.
11. Chronic Wounds & Ulcers: A paste of neem leaves and turmeric in combination are effective here
12. Skin infections/ Rashes/ Skin dryness: Mash or pound neem leaves and apply green juice to the skin. Also, use smashed leaves as a skin scrub. Diluting a little neem seed oil in water and bathing with it also works against skin infections/diseases.
13. Skin toner: You can boil about 20 to 25 leaves in 1 liter of water in a closed vessel over a gentle flame for about 20 minutes. Then filter and put in a clean bottle and always use with the aid of cotton to clean face with every night before going to bed. It removes dead skin, treats acne, and rejuvenates your skin.
14. Lowers Cholesterol Level: Leaves’ tea lowers cholesterol.
15. Improved Eye Health: Wash eyes with cold tea of neem leaves every morning for 7 days.
16. Muscles and Joint pains: Tea from leaves and flowers jointly boiled is a good detoxifier and antiinflammatory
17. Breast, Prostate, and all Cancers: Neem leaves detoxify the system, improve immune response, eliminate free radicals and inhibit inflammatory reactions. It destroys cancer cells, especially prostate cancer growth and inhibits spread.
18. Blood Cleanser: Neem leaves tea cleanses the blood and is more effective when taken with honey
19. Sore throat: Gaggle neem leaves tea several times a day. You can read home remedies for the sore throat here.
20. Dandruff & Hair fall: Wash hair regularly with neem leaves tea
21. Painkiller: Extract of leaves and seeds together gives a good anti-inflammatory that RELIEVES PAINS, heals CUTS, WOUNDS, HEADACHES, SPRAINS, EAR ACHES.
22. Antibiotics: Leaves, barks, and almost all parts of neem have antibiotic effects, BUT the TWIGS have the highest antibiotic effect.
23. Works against dangerous bacteria like S mutants, S aureus, and E Faecalis
24. Hair Treatment: Boil a handful of neem leaves in a little water and use it to wash your hair after shampooing. Its antifungal, antiparasitic, antibacterial, and antiviral properties will help to heal your scalp of dandruff, hair fall problems, and lots of diseases.
25. Injuries & burns: Neem leaves juice or teas applied to their work faster
26. Mouth diseases: Neem leaves/bark teas prevent mouth diseases like cavities, tooth decay, and gingivitis. Neem seed oil used as a mouth wash heals gum diseases. It inhibits the growth of streptococcus mutants in the mouth, and bacteria that cause oral problems.
27. Neem bark is effective in the treatment of gastritis and ulcers. You can read ulcer treatment with pawpaw here
28. Chickenpox: Drink regularly neem leaves tea and also take regular baths with it
29. Delays Signs of Skin Ageing: Neem oils and leaves rejuvenate skin, and fight against underneath pathogens, thus, keeping the skin supple and young for a long time. Add neem leaf powder to your face packs. Also dilute seed oil and use it on the face and body.
30. Psoriasis: Neem oil works miraculously on psoriasis. Neem oil helps to get rid of the itches and irritation. It moisturizes skin and works against dryness and itching
31. Blackheads: Applying diluted Neem seed oil regularly prevents the reoccurrence of blackheads
32. Liver Health: Neem flowers (edible ones) detoxify, heal and protect the liver against cancers and many diseases.
33. Leprosy: Need seed oil when taken in appropriate amounts works against Leprosy. Neem oil may be toxic when taken in large amounts into the system.
32. Nail Diseases: Neem seed oil cures more than sixty types of nail fungus.
33. Under-Eye dark circles/bags: Mix power from leaves with little water and apply paste with care understand eyes. Only wash after15, 30 minutes period.
34. Baldness: Regular application of Mashed leaves on the scalp, massaging and allowing for about 30 minutes before washing, will trigger the growth of hair on a bald head. Always add a little water on mashed leaves
35. Weak legs: Deep legs in neem leaves solution or tea for about 30 minutes. Repeat regularly for better and faster results.
36. Viral infections: Neem leaves treat Herpes, HIV, Hepatitis, Influenza, Common colds, Chicken pox, etc. Take neem leaves tea regular to treat symptoms, and it detoxifies the system, build immunity and possibly eradicate the disease.
37. Toothache & Teeth treatment: Neem twigs relieve toothache and also brightens when used as a chewing stick to brush teeth.
39. Scars & Pigmentations: Neem is effective in lightening scars and pigmentations caused by acne and rashes or scabies. Use as prescribed above under skin problems.
40. Poisonous bites/Stings: Apply neem leaves juice or seed oil
41. Piles/Hemorrhoids: Take neem extract for the treatment of pile.
Conclusion on What are the benefits of neem leaves
Neem leaves cure diseases like skin ulcers, bloody nose, leprosy, eye disorders, stomach upset, typhoid and malaria, diabetes, and lots more.