But while strict social distancing order will affect many aspects of Ramadan in 2020, the essence of the holy month will remain the same. We healthforbes media company is offering millions of Muslims around the globe 5 tips for celebrating Ramadan in isolation.
1. Utilize Your Time Studing the Quran At Home. If we recall, Ramadan is literally the month of the Quran. Even if you are on isolation, you will generally have more time on your own, so take this opportunity to focus on reading the Quran, talk to Allah, tell him your problems, fill your heart with love, joy, kindness, meekness and forgiveness in this Holy Month of Ramadan. Always spend time studing your Quaran and Isolate yourself communicating with Allah in Prayers.
2. Since You Cant Go To Mosque, Don’t Miss Out On The Voluntary Taraweeh Prayers Daily. Be consistent on the spiritual aspect of Ramadan by observing prayers at home with your childrens and spouses.
Observing Ramadan without studing the Holy Quran and praying regularly will be an empty isolation for you as a Muslim. You Have to come closer to Allah in Prayers in this Holy Month of Ramadan.
3. Communicate with Loveones. The Holy Month is an opportunity to reconnect with relatives and even if you can’t see them face to face, you can still use zoom to reach out to them.
4. Reach Out To Charity. There are many ways to reach out to charity homes especially the almajris, poor, less previledge, homeless, orphans and widows. Give them some rice, beans, milks and other edible items to strengthened their fasting period. While reaching out to the poor or less previledge ensure to use nose mask, hand glooves, hand sanitizers and possible eye gear to protect yourself from any form of exposure to the virus. Sharing cooked meals and cold zobo to the almajiris every evening is another way of charity too. Let love always reign in our hearts as muslims globally.
Sharing used clothes,shoes and hand sanitizers to the poor is another way of charity in the Holy Month of Ramadan.
5. Don’t Be Scared About Ramadan: Because of this novel virus muslims globally may be feeling more nervous about observing this year’s Ramadan 2020, worrying about it may make them more susceptible to the virus. On a more serious note, when you fast it boosts your immune system and purifies your heart from sinful acts or thoughts.
6. Always Eat Vitamins During The Lockdown Ramadan: Vitamins heals the immunity naturally for better health. Consume rich sources of vitamin A such as soya beans,cereals,spinach,carrots, lettuce, onions stalks, ripe mangoes, oranges, ripe tomatoes, eggs and meat. rich sources of vitam B1 are maize,rice, groundnuts, potatoes,beef,eggs, pineapples and cashew nuts. rich sources of vitamin B2 are lettuce,spinach,ripe papaya, fish,sea foods and cereals.
Rich sources of vitamin B3 are dried dates,ripe mangoes, fish, sea food & meat nuts and cereals, vegetables. rich source of vitamin B5 are dry oatmeal,brown rice, wheat flour, broccoli,meat and vegetables. rich sources of vitamin B6 are sweet potatoes,walnuts,bananas,avocados,spinach.soya beans and cereals.
Ensure to consume enough Vitamins during the lockdown Ramadan because vitamins have healing and therapeutic properties.