Grill Fish Foil is one of my best favourite types of meat, I cook with fish more than thrice a week. It’s light, healthy, full of vitamins and minerals, and omega-3 fatty acids. My family enjoy fish meals, especially when served with sour cream and garlic sauce or with any healthy Nigeria Foods.
We usually like fresh waters fish, like trout, zander or bass, but we cook salmon and other types of fish as well. This method is one of the easiest, for whenever grilling outside is not possible this oven method is healthy, quick and delicious.
We like to make some scores on the surface of the fish so all the good flavours combine. You can do that for either a whole fish or fish fillet.
These days we bought a wild captured zander, one of our favourites, as the meat is very firm, white, the flavour is very delicate and the bones are easy to remove. If zander is not available in your area use this method presented here for any other type of firm fish. It will work as well.
Ingredients Of Grilled Fish In Foil
- Makes 2 servings
- 2 pound fish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ground lemongrass, optional
- herbs, like thyme, oregano, optional
- 1 tbsp olive oil or butter
- For Serving
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- lemon sauce or lemon slices
Steps In Preparing Grill Fish In Foil
- Wash and dry your fish
- Slice your Shallot and lime
- Spice your blended peppers and onions, adding a cube of maggi and suya spice
- Add 4-5 tablespoon of coconut oil, you can use vegetable oil
- Slash your fish
- Marinate the fish with lime juice. This will help it sip in the spices and make the fishy smell mild.
- Rub the spices in and on the fish
- Finally, you can wrap it with a foil and bake in an oven.
Share these posts with your friends and family. Leave a comment below